• AUDIO/VIDEO PRODUCTS - exclusive and official distributor for Bulgaria of SHARP Corporation (Japan) since 1992 – LCD TVs, audio systems, colour TV sets, camcorders, video products, office equipment -calculators, organizers, copiers, digital multifunctions;
• WHITE GOODS: exclusive and official distributor for Bulgaria of: SHARP Corporation (Japan) since 1992 - air conditioners, refrigerators, microwave ovens, Superser (Bosch-Siemens Group) since 1995 – gas appliances; exclusive distributor for Bulgaria of: EDESA & FAGOR – Spain, since 1994 – free standing and built-in products (refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dish washers, electrical and gas water heaters, hoods, hobs, ovens), MORPHY RICHARDS and AquaVac (members of Glen Dimplex Group – UK) since 1999 – the full range of small domestic electrical appliances (irons, toasters, grills, kettles, fryers, coffee makers, hand blenders);
• PRODUCTION AND EXPORT OF ECOLOGICALLY CLEAN PRODUCTS – we own over 108 000 square metres of land, 60 000 square meters of which are vegetable greenhouses in Silistra and also collect and process for export wild mushrooms, wild fruits, herbs and spices (with Bulgarian Natural Foods Trademark) to partners in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Japan and the UK.
1. RALITZA Furniture Retail Chain Ltd., since 2001– complete range of home, hotel and office furniture.
Chief Executive Director – Mr. Milen Angelov. www.isu.bg/ralitza
• FURNITURE & FURNISHING – official distributor of BERNSTEIN GROUP HOLDINGS since 1996 - kitchen furniture, flat packed, CARRON PHOENIX since 1998 - built-in granite kitchen sinks, FRAYLING HOLDINGS since 1997 – upholstered & leather furniture, WESTWARD KIANI UK since 1997 – rattan furniture and BRITISH BED EXPORTS (formerly SILENTNIGHT EXPORTS) since 1998 - beds, mattresses and accessories – all from the UK; CURVASA since 1994 – auxiliary furniture, DANONA since 1993 - furniture for bedrooms, children rooms, living rooms and dinning room sets, INTRA since 1997 - tables and chairs – all from Spain; YATAS since 1995 – beds, mattresses, living room sets, home textiles – from Turkey; Since 2002 working with various suppliers from the Far East.
• BUILDING MATERIALS AND HOTEL EQUIPMENT – PVC and rubber contract and household floorings, artificial and natural marble and granite for floor and wall laying, bathroom equipment and furniture; PORTA since 1996 – all kinds of doors with adjustable frames – from Poland; professional kitchen equipment from FAGOR-Spain; porcelain from GBKV- Czech Republic; textile for curtains and interior from Spain and the USA; custom designed furniture made in Bulgaria.
2. ECO VEGETABLES Ltd., since2001, with annual turnover of 600 000 Euro and above – duly licensed fruits and vegetables producer and trader.
Director – Mrs. Ginka Uzunova
Activities: greenhouse vegetables production and distribution to supermarket chains, the catering and restaurants, main vegetables supplier to Metro Cash &Carry Bulgaria.
3. Interservice Office Equipment Ltd. since 2000 (Owners: Mr.Uzunov – 68%; other shareholders – 32%) with annual turnover of 400 000 Euro and above.
Manager – Mr. Hristo Mihaylov, Dipl. Eng.
Activities: sales and maintenance of a wide range of office equipment from SHARP, Japan.
4. Interservice AV Ltd. since 2002 (Owners: Mr.Uzunov – 67%; other shareholders – 33%).
Manager – Mr. Stoyan Stoyanov, Dipl. Eng.
Activities: sales and maintenance of wide range of AV and TV equipment from SHARP, Japan.
5. Nutron Bulgaria Ltd. since 2003
Manager – Mrs. Galya Hristova
Activities: blood sample tests for food intolerance and allergies – NOVO by Immogenics.
6. Lazur 999 Plc. since 1998 with fixed assets of 25 000 Euro.
Director – Mr. Krasimir Uzunov.
Activities: ownership and management of office buildings.
7. Romantika Plc since 2003 with fixed assets of 5 500 000 Euro.
Director – Mr. Krasimir Uzunov and Mr. Krasimir Makedonski.
Activities: purchase and development of strategic land plots for the construction of holiday villages.
8. Interservice Real Estate Ltd. since 1998 with fixed assets of 25 000 Euro.
Director – Mrs. Ralitza Uzunova.
Activities: trade and management of real estate. www.realestate.isu.bg
9. “Project Management Company Ltd. - established to operate on the Bulgarian and international markets and to manage all stages of construction / building. The Project Management Solutions Consortium consists of few other companies. The consolidated consortium turnover during 2004 is EUR 32 000 000, the overall built area is 282 000 sq.m. and 3347 fully furnished and equipped hotel rooms and apartments. www.projectmanagement.bg